Made With Uberflip Content Marketing

The CXO Blog

News, advice, and thought leadership from the world of customer experience optimization.

  • What Does a Successful Optimization Test Look Like?

    What Does a Successful Optimization Test Look Like?

    Success doesn’t necessarily correspond to clear and instant uplift on a certain metric. There’s more to it than that!

    Read Article
  • Whose Job Is Customer Experience Optimization?

    Whose Job Is Customer Experience Optimization?

    Each organization is structured differently, but CXO has to be a multi-team effort! Give each team a seat at the table.

    Read Article
  • Getting Online Form Optimization Right

    Getting Online Form Optimization Right

    Optimize your online forms to provide a more efficient and streamlined user experience. Here are a few best practices and ideas!

    Read Article
  • The 3 Ws of Normalized Reports: A Primer

    The 3 Ws of Normalized Reports: A Primer

    In scenarios when testers can't follow standard best practices for timing and traffic, Normalized Reporting helps you to still gain valuable insights.

    Read Article
  • How to Improve the Quality of Your Optimization Test Results

    How to Improve the Quality of Your Optimization Test Results

    Enhance the quality of your metrics, learnings, and possible test outcomes!

    Read Article
  • Interactive Guide: 4 Ways to Grow Revenue Through Geotargeting

    Interactive Guide: 4 Ways to Grow Revenue Through Geotargeting

    Location, location, location! Boost your bottom line through geotargeting.

    Read Article
  • Can I Test in a Content Management System?

    Can I Test in a Content Management System?

    Keep these two main points in mind as you test with Oracle Maxymiser using your CMS.

    Read Article
  • Testing a Homepage Hero

    Testing a Homepage Hero

    Discover how we helped one organization use a simple A/B test to find big uplift opportunities for several key metrics, including purchase conversion.

    Read Article
  • Interactive Case Study: Mercury Insurance

    Interactive Case Study: Mercury Insurance

    Learn how Oracle Maxymiser used A/Bn testing to help a leading insurer optimize its quote funnel!

    Read Article
  • Generation Logic 102: Once-Per-Campaign vs. Once-Per-Session

    Generation Logic 102: Once-Per-Campaign vs. Once-Per-Session

    Dive even deeper into how generation logic can make or break your tests.

    Read Article
  • Generation Logic 101: Once-Per-Campaign vs. When Criteria Changes

    Generation Logic 101: Once-Per-Campaign vs. When Criteria Changes

    98% of campaigns are once-per-campaign, but what about the other 2%?

    Read Article
  • What Makes a Good Custom Attribute?

    What Makes a Good Custom Attribute?

    Creating custom attributes can add a great deal of value to companies as they try to improve their digital presence.

    Read Article
  • Top 5 Tips for a Well-Oiled CXO Machine

    Top 5 Tips for a Well-Oiled CXO Machine

    Want to drive value with optimization? Use our advice to keep your CXO program healthy, productive, and profitable!

    Read Article
  • Use Predictive Analytics With Campaign Insights

    Use Predictive Analytics With Campaign Insights

    Get deep customer insights with updates to our Campaign Insights solution, which helps marketers accurately and predictively target and test.

    Read Article
  • The Power of Personalization Criteria

    The Power of Personalization Criteria

    What is personalization criteria, and how can you use to target visitors with more relevant content?

    Read Article
  • Best Practices for Testing Written Content

    Best Practices for Testing Written Content

    Testing written content is one of the simplest tests you can run and is a fantastic way to increase conversion rates and your bottom line.

    Read Article
  • Improve the Value of Your DMP Data: Test, Test, Test!

    Improve the Value of Your DMP Data: Test, Test, Test!

    Enhance your DMP's customer insights—run more experiments to make your data even more granular and precise.

    Read Article
  • How to Accurately Analyze 3rd-Party Data

    How to Accurately Analyze 3rd-Party Data

    Enrich your testing data with a third-party platform—but pay close attention to the factors that can cause data discrepancy!

    Read Article
  • 6 Tips for Higher Conversion on Your PPC Landing Page

    6 Tips for Higher Conversion on Your PPC Landing Page

    Optimize your landing pages to get the most ROI from your pay-per-click campaigns!

    Read Article
  • Fuel Your CXO With a Data Management Platform

    Fuel Your CXO With a Data Management Platform

    What is a data management platform (DMP)? And why should marketers use one? We explain in the first part of our "DMP FAQ" series!

    Read Article
  • loading